Check what you can bring
The following items cannot be brought into any Global Games 2019 venues:
- Animals (assistance dogs allowed)
- Cigarettes (e-cigarettes included)
- Commercial food
- Drones or UAVs (unless approval has been arranged prior to arrival at venue)
- Glass bottles and containers
- Illegal substances. Illegal items will be referred to the Police
- Items that cannot fit underneath a grandstand seat (e.g. large eskies)
- Laser pointers
- Loud hailers
- Offensive material. Patrons wearing offensive attire or carrying offensive material will not be permitted entry into venues.
- Skateboards and personal vehicles (including bikes, scooters)
- Other: Any other item deemed offensive, destructive or dangerous will not be permitted.
The following items are restricted at Global Games 2019 venues:
- Non-commercial cameras are permitted. Commercial cameras must be approved
- Folded chairs and seats are only permitted at outdoor venues: QSAC, Coomera, Mt Cotton and Murarrie
- Banners must not exceed 1.2m x 1.2m in size unless approval has been arranged prior to arrival at the venue. Flag poles or sticks are not permitted in venues
- Umbrellas may be brought into venues, however they may not be opened in seating bowl or concourse areas
- Large or disruptive musical instruments are not permitted
The following items are permitted at Global Games 2019 venues:
- Re-usable plastic water bottles
- Non-commercial food for personal consumption. Baby food allowed.
- Patrons with special dietary requirements will be permitted to bring food into the venu